Dostupný přes NSU i OTA
* Hutchison SIM cards are supported.
* MS Exchange 2003 support.
* Bootloader (Nolo) can be updated over Maemo Update.
* Cellular software can be updated over Maemo Update.
* Icon cache removed to allow more memory space for Maemo Update.
* Application Manager: Available space check moved to apt-worker for more accurate results.
* Improvements in SGX performance and reliability.
Use-time and power consumption
* API for status area applets to detect if they are invisible/absent.
* Fixes to Pulseaudio timer increasing power saving when starting/closing apps.
* Browser: Removed unnecessary serial logging.
* Reduction of wake-ups in Desktop, Connectivity, Conversations, RSS Feed Reader,
* Backup handles correctly directories containing pairs of symlinks.
* Less CPU load caused during video recording.
* Support disabling Virtual Keyboard in input field.
* Performance improvements in Browser.
* Lock: “swipe to unlock” will not stay on.
* CPU idle latencies and thresholds updated.
* Fixing eMMC data lines while sleeping.
* CellMO power consumption reduced.
* Volume button operation in call flipped based on audio routing (no more on screen orientation).
* Browser: Downloading & rendering of page content runs promptly.
* Helping to avoid capacity limits of rootfs when installing apps (make Docpurge aware of /opt).
* Stability and usability fixes to the Profiles applet. Selection, usage and restoring of ringtones.
* Fast call from home shortcuts.
* Fast SMS rejection of incoming call.
* Avoid false alarms in pocket.
* Silence ringing by flipping face down.
* Fix to Camera photo orientation problem: correct orientation is now written to EXIF.
* X: performance of GLES apps improved.
* Lower RAM consumption while capturing video.
* Phone-UI & Msg-UI always ready to appear.
* Application Manager UI speed improvements.
* Email faster with large mailboxes.
* Large file copy (SD->MMC) doesn’t degrade system performance.
* Route calculation and search performance improved.
* BT Secure Simple Pairing fixed for Windows Vista.
* BT transfer progress indicated.
* Improving WLAN connection stability.
* Improved WLAN negotiation when going out of reach of access point.
* Add voicemail shortcut support.
* Showing call forwarding correctly when busy forwarding is not set.
* Call log improved.
Audio & Video
* Audio volume control works with +/- keys in full-screen playback of flash.
* Handling corrupted ring tone files better.
* HW volume keys always have same orientation.
* Media Player UI now provides feedback when tapping control buttons in video playback.
* MIC input not clipped when loud voice in VoIP call.
* Pulseaudio: Ringtone is heard from the loudspeaker if BT connected.
* Ringtone played both to headset (BT or wired) and to internal HF speakers.
* AV sync fix for recorded videos.
* ISO EXIF value for images saved when automatic sensitivity in use.
* Vignetting test of 2nd camera fixed, VGA sensor stability.
Battery and Charging
* Improved charging in case of low charging power (PC USB charging).
* Fixing the USB detection and card mounting issue related to quickly attaching/detaching the cable.
* Able to format corrupted eMMC properly.
* Hang fixed in case of WLAN disconnection while copying files.
* Activesync supports now MS Exchange 2003.
* Activesync – fixes the forwarding of attachments showing incorrect sizes (Exchange server 2003).
* Content copier of PC Suite enabled. Whole content backup (including Notes) can now be restored from PCSuite.
3rd party applications
* Policy-settings: Fixes rotation transition in for 3rd party applications.
* Policy-settings: By default, 3rd party apps should have the same limits as our applications.
* Public API for color picker. Home widget is now translucent.
* Set/get alarms API.
* Syncing of task alarms supported.
* Thumbnailing faster.
* Rename Maemo Extras to maemo.org and enable by default.
* Grid view applied for the categories in download view. Added API for filtering packages.
* SDK content and tools updated.
* SDK GUI installer updated.
* New sharing-dialog-dev package added to enable Bluetooth and email sending.
* New wappushd-dev package documenting MMS interfaces available.
Upstream Security Issues
* Fix for CVE-2009-2417 in curl.